Full stack / Front-end Developer
We create growth. We create stories. Let’s create your growth story. Genero is looking for an ambitious and talented developer to deliver and grow as a part of our Design & Dev team in Helsinki. You also have the possibility to work remotely if you do not live near Helsinki. As a developer, you will help our versatile client organizations to reach their goals with a team of strategists, developers, designers and growth hackers.
The most important things are that you are a team player and you have a passion for creating sustainable and loveable digital solutions. As a mid-level professional, we don’t expect you to know it all but we’d like to see that you are eager to learn and experiment with our top-level seniors. You can come as you are as we don’t want to give you a precisely defined position. In addition to a few requirements, we believe that the best teams adapt with their new members and everyone builds their own position with their interests and skills.
- You are a nice person to work with.
- You have at least three years of work experience as a developer.
- You have good communication skills in English. Most of us speak Finnish or Swedish as their native language, but in this position, the only requirement is good written and spoken English.
Technologies and traits you need for work
- WordPress and Gutenberg as we frequently build our own plugins and even have two boilerplates and a Design System for it.
- React, Vue, Angular, NestJS, and/or GraphQL for more complex services.
- Git as we use it for practically everything.
- Linux, and how to take care of yourself in a unix shell.
- Tools like Composer, npm, and webpack.
- Vagrant which we use to provision Drupal VM with (yes we love Drupal too).
- You write beautiful code, with some help from linters of course.
- Drupal as we love it almost as much as WordPress.
- Laravel as it gets used on occasion too.
- DevOps, Github Actions.
- Experience with migrations and system integrations.
- Experience from hosting services like AWS & Kinsta.
- WooCommerce and Shopify as eCommerce is one of our things.
- As our roots are in growth hacking, we’d appreciate it if you knew your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A possibility to grow with our top-level seniors.
- A multidisciplinary team that is there for you.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working locations. If you prefer, you can work mostly remotely but we also have a brand new sea view office opening up in Kulosaari in January 2021.
- Extensive occupational healthcare
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Edenred lunch and activity benefits
Who we are
A combination of 10 years of Nordic growth marketing and 90 years of storytelling
When a lean growth marketing agency joined a big traditional media company, the result was entirely new for the marketing world. A full-scale growth marketing company with media production and journalistic capabilities.
Our offices are located in Stockholm, Helsinki, and Pietarsaari. We serve clients globally with a Nordic focus. Whatever your growth needs and wherever you are situated – have a team for you.
Work starts whenever we find the right fit. If you feel like this could be your thing, send us your CV with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.11.2020.
Want to know more about this? Contact Antti Karvanen, Design Director, email@example.com, 050 4000 643